Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cloud
IonQ is developing the world's most powerful full-stack quantum computer based on trapped-ion technology. We are pushing past the limits of classical physics and current supercomputing technology to unlock a new era of computing. Quantum computing has the potential to impact every area of human society for the better. IonQ’s computers will soon redefine industries like medicine, materials science, finance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cryptography, and more. IonQ is at the forefront of this technological revolution.
We’re proudly supported by high-quality investors like GV (Google Ventures), New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Amazon, Samsung, Bosch, HP, Airbus, and more.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cloud. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cloud, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team whose mission is to lead IonQ on its journey to build the world’s best quantum computers to solve the world’s most complex problems.
- Build and execute a marketing strategy and plan that positions IonQ as the category leader in quantum computing
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces IonQ’s unique differentiation
- Produce compelling content including solution briefs, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, demos, and more
- Contribute to cloud developer strategy, including IonQ’s developer-facing products and content
- Develop compelling positioning and rationale to demonstrate how IonQ works with our ecosystem of partners, including the major public clouds
- Train internal sales and external partners to accelerate pipeline and differentiate IonQ against the competition
- Work with partners and our publicity teams to drive field marketing, online events in support of pipeline targets
- Provide input to product management on product enhancements and direction
- Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our expert in the space
- Be an excellent communicator, engaging internal and external stakeholders alike
You’d be a good fit with:
- 8+ years of work experience across marketing, product marketing, product management, or strategy
- 5+ years of proven product marketing experience, ideally related to cloud high-performance computing
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A love of analyzing and summarizing data to produce insights
- Strong project management skills
You’d be a great fit with:
- An MBA and/or a background in physics
- Familiarity with quantum computing
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams
- Willingness to travel to conferences, trade shows, etc.--assuming these resume and can be attended safely after the pandemic!
- Strong familiarity with the major public cloud computing platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Empathy for your internal and external customers and excellent communication skills, since you’ll be working with folks of all backgrounds -- technical and non-technical alike!
Our HQ is located in the Discovery Park area of College Park, Maryland. We are a five-minute walk from the Metro.
At IonQ, we believe in fair treatment, access, opportunity and advancement for all, while at the same time striving to identify and eliminate barriers. We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We are dedicated to creating an environment in which any individual can feel welcomed, respected, supported and valued.
We are committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
If you are interested in being a part of this team and mission, we encourage you to apply.