IonQ is developing the world's most powerful full-stack quantum computer based on trapped-ion technology. We are pushing past the limits of classical physics and current supercomputing technology to unlock a new era of computing. Quantum computing has the potential to impact every area of human society for the better. IonQ’s computers will soon redefine industries like medicine, materials science, finance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cryptography, and more. IonQ is at the forefront of this technological revolution.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team whose mission is to lead IonQ on its journey to build the world’s best quantum computers to solve the world’s most complex problems.
- Support the work of our C-suite officers, starting with managing their multiple calendars and commitments.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, board members, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow and look for ways to improve current systems.
- Make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Produce reports and presentations.
- Research and evaluate products and services as needed.
- This position requires the ability to be onsite at the College Park, Maryland location.
You’d be a good fit with:
- 2+ years supporting C-suite executive-level officers.
- 5+ years as an executive assistant.
- Technical savvy in Google Workspace and other modern office software systems.
- Desire and ability to assess, optimize and implement new tools as needed.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and help those you partner with also stay on track.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to have critical information at your fingertips.
- Ability to solve problems and make educated decisions; we encourage autonomy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Professional discretion and presence.
You’d be a great fit with:
- Bachelors or associates degree or other relevant training.
- Administrative experience in a technology start-up.
- A positive and can-do attitude!
Our HQ is located in College Park, Maryland and we are a 15 minute metro ride from Washington DC. We are actively building out teams in the Washington D.C., Seattle, and Boston metro areas and will want to locate you in one of these geographies. However, IonQ will be expanding into additional geographies both domestically and internationally so don’t let this stop you from applying.
At IonQ, we believe in fair treatment, access, opportunity and advancement for all, while at the same time striving to identify and eliminate barriers. We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We are dedicated to creating an environment in which any individual can feel welcomed, respected, supported and valued.
We are committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
If you are interested in being a part of this team and mission, we encourage you to apply.
IonQ Covid-19 Policy: IonQ requires all employees to provide proof of full vaccination for Covid-19 before starting employment.