Principal Technical Recruiter
IonQ is developing the world's most powerful full-stack quantum computer based on trapped-ion technology. We are pushing past the limits of classical physics and current supercomputing technology to unlock a new era of computing. Quantum computing has the potential to impact every area of human society for the better. IonQ’s computers will soon redefine industries like medicine, materials science, finance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cryptography, and more. IonQ is at the forefront of this technological revolution.
We’re looking for a Principal Technical Recruiter. As a Principal Technical Recruiter, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team whose mission is to lead IonQ on its journey to define and enable the world’s best quantum computers and keep IonQ at the forefront of the industry. We are a small team with a large meaningful role at the company. We are ready to hire another teammate to our community.
- Work closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Be knowledgeable about our business and able to highlight the amazing work we are working on
- Research, engage and activate passive candidates, applicants and referrals with thoughtful communication, linking their experience to our opportunities
You'd be a good fit with :
- 10 + years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience working in-house at a start-up or tech company is highly preferred
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners across different functions
You'd be a GREAT fit with:
- Proactive and comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated computer skills utilizing Google Suite, Greenhouse ATS and GEM
- Sense of humor is a must
Our HQ is located in College Park, Maryland and we are a 15 minute metro ride from Washington DC. We are actively building out teams in the Washington D.C., Seattle, and Boston metro areas and will want to locate you in one of these geographies. However, IonQ will be expanding into additional geographies both domestically and internationally so don’t let this stop you from applying.
At IonQ, we believe in fair treatment, access, opportunity and advancement for all, while at the same time striving to identify and eliminate barriers. We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We are dedicated to creating an environment in which any individual can feel welcomed, respected, supported and valued.
We are committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
If you are interested in being a part of this team and mission, we encourage you to apply.