Senior Product Marketing Manager - Channel
IonQ is developing the world's most powerful full-stack quantum computer based on trapped-ion technology. We are pushing past the limits of classical physics and current supercomputing technology to unlock a new era of computing. Quantum computing has the potential to impact every area of human society for the better. IonQ’s computers will soon redefine industries like medicine, materials science, finance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cryptography, and more. IonQ is at the forefront of this technological revolution.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager - Channel. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team whose mission is to lead IonQ on its journey to build the world’s best quantum computers to solve the world’s most complex problems. You’ll be part of the growing marketing team working to support our go to market organization with product positioning, messaging and marketing support. You’ll bring clarity to a rapidly evolving market, guiding marketing initiatives and investments that help IonQ deliver on ambitious goals.
- Create campaigns to support sales and go to market teams
- Analyze market data, trends, customer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies
- Apply best in class analytics to attribute marketing efforts through the lead funnel all the way to business impact
- Conduct customer research and distill marketing insights
- Develop industry vertical specific messaging, positioning strategy and collateral
- Engage directly with channel partners to support co-marketing activities
- Develop processes for scaling marketing assets to a growing go to market organization
You’d be a good fit with:
- 5-7 years experience in marketing, product marketing, or business development in a highly technical domain
- Proven ability to work in nascent industries where value proposition and market segments are still being formed
- Analytical work style and experience with data driven marketing practices
- Highly collaborative approach to internal stakeholders, including senior executives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field or relevant life experience
You’d be a great fit with:
- 7+ years experience in marketing, product marketing, or business development in a highly technical domain
- Channel marketing experience supporting sales and sales partner channels
- Track record of designing and executing channel marketing campaigns
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in a highly technical field
- Experience managing external vendors and agency partners
- Knowledge of high performance computing, quantum computing or cloud infrastructure
- Experience delivering projects in ambiguous environments that are highly dependent on internal stakeholder involvement
Our HQ is located in College Park, Maryland and we are a 15 minute metro ride from Washington DC. We are actively building out teams in the Washington D.C., Seattle, and Boston metro areas and will want to locate you in one of these geographies. However, IonQ will be expanding into additional geographies both domestically and internationally so don’t let this stop you from applying.
At IonQ, we believe in fair treatment, access, opportunity and advancement for all, while at the same time striving to identify and eliminate barriers. We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We are dedicated to creating an environment in which any individual can feel welcomed, respected, supported and valued.
We are committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
If you are interested in being a part of this team and mission, we encourage you to apply.
IonQ Covid-19 Policy: IonQ requires all employees to provide proof of full vaccination for Covid-19 before starting employment.